Who is ChoirJam for?
ChoirJam is for men and women over 18 who love singing and would like to make new friends. There is no upper age limit; we have 90somethings who sing (and dance) with the best of ’em.
You don’t have to be an amazing singer to be in ChoirJam! It doesn’t matter if you’ve never sung before; if you like singing along to the radio and embarrassing your children/grandchildren, come along!
We’re a no-audition choir (so no need to worry about that) and you don’t have to know how to read music as all the songs are taught by ear. 99% of the people in the choir had never sung before they joined!
You’ll soon find yourself making new friends and having fun. No matter how stressful your day may have been, by the end of your ChoirJam session you’ll find you’ve got a smile on your face!
The choir that’s a club
Joining ChoirJam gives you much more than just your weekly choir session! Membership benefits include:
- Weekly rehearsal session (with the option to swap sessions if you can’t make your usual day)
- Access to Jammer Chat – our private Facebook group
- Website login – sing along with our specially recorded parts & backing tracks at home! Listen online or download to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer
- Opportunity to participate in the choir’s public performances (optional) eg joint concerts with other choirs, Christmas gigs and fundraising events for charity
- Eligibility to attend ChoirJam parties eg Summer Hoedown, Halloween Party, Christmas Do (extra fee payable)
- Eligibility to participate in ChoirJam singing workshops (extra fee payable)
- Eligibility to participate in occasional other events like our Jammers’ Weekend Away – singing, dining and relaxation at a spa hotel (extra fee payable)
When and Where
Monday ChoirJam: 7.30 – 9 pm at All Saints United Church, Longwell Green click here for details
Tuesday ChoirJam: 7.30 – 9 pm at Marksbury Village Hall (10 mins south of Bath/Keynsham) click here for details
Wednesday ChoirJam: 11 am – 12.30 pm in the Victoria Hall at The Key Centre, Keynsham click here for details
How much is it?
ChoirJam membership is a monthly subscription: £29.75/month. If you’re interested in joining the choir, the best thing to do is come along for a free taster session.
So, why not take the plunge and do something you’ve always wanted to do! Join us and meet a bunch of people who love singing as much as you do!